Here at Hamilton Trails, we have so much to be thankful for and for this week’s post I want to reflect on just a few.
- Our amazing customers who provide us with support, encouragement, and the reason we can survive as a business
- The beautiful weather that allows us to play golf year round, even in the middle of November!
- Our amazing staff – Kim, Mike, Jake, Tom, Karen, Robert, Charlie, Frank, Robbie, Ben, And Gavin
- The vendors who provide the tools, supplies, and training we need to be successful
- And most importantly our families who love and support our crazy hours, careers, and passions
As a reminder we will be closed on Thanksgiving to give our staff time off with their family and friends. I hope you take some time to reflect on the many things we have to be thankful for and look forward to seeing you on Friday after Thanksgiving.